Harnwell is delighted to partner with student groups looking to host collections/donations in the form of a staffed collection site of 1-2 hours at a time. Our policies are as follows:
- Groups are invited to host a collection program (1-2 hours) in a reservable Harnwell space (Mezzanine, M10, Rooftop Lounge, or Library) during which residents can come drop off their items. During this time, at least 2 members of the host group must be present. We do not permit collection boxes to be left at Harnwell to be picked up at a later time. At the end of the program, the host group must take all items with them.
- These events will be cosponsored by Harnwell College House and must include the Harnwell House logo in promotional materials. We will also advertise the program through the Harnwell House website, newsletter, and listserv. Groups are welcome to partner directly with their RA if members are Harnwell residents or can work directly with the House Office.
- Requests for partnering on a collection box program must be submitted to the House Office at least two weeks in advance of the proposed program time
- Harnwell College House reserves the right to cancel or deny a collection box or charity drive request at any time.
- Only one collection program may take place in Harnwell College House at a time
Please contact the House Office via email with requests at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Penn Email:
- Student Group (if applicable):
- Organization You Are Supporting:
- Proposed Date/Time of Collection Program: